Does it seem like all Real Estate Agents are the same?
Born and raised in East York, Toronto has always been my home and I’ve had the pleasure of witnessing its thriving growth into one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Shortly after graduating McMaster University with a Masters Degree in Economics I pursued my entrepreneurial spirit and started a company designing, importing and distributing trendy home and garden decor items to the retail trade across North America . I nurtured its growth for 16 years and became a trend setter in a very competitive market.
I had the privilege of developing and maintaining relationships with over 3500 diverse retailers, with numerous suppliers located around the world including India, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Latvia, Belgium, Portugal, Spain and Indonesia while at the same time managing a sales team of over 65 people.
Relationship building has always been my passion. In my years of experience relationship building has always been about credibility, trust and loyalty. I took pride in caring about my client’s best interests and gaining their confidence was a timeless asset to both myself as a professional and the clients I catered to.
One of my long-time hobbies has been design. More specifically I have enjoyed renovating and designing the homes I have lived in. I have acquired a great deal of knowledge with respect to real estate value and the little things that go unnoticed but can add tremendous appeal, value and longevity to any home. It was clear to me that my next venture in my life was to pursue a rewarding career in real estate combining both my love for design and my passion for building relationships with people.
I love what I do.
My FOCUS is the creation of lifetime clients.
My ROLE is to provide a service to people who place a high value on hard work, integrity, high ethical standards and successful results. My ROLE is to help you to build your wealth through residential real estate.
My JOB is to provide objective counselling and professional, knowledgeable representation and advice. My JOB is to clearly understand your needs, wants and desires which will ultimately save you a lot of time and effort . My JOB is to educate you on the marketplace. My job is to provide you with a system to achieve successful results. My JOB is to oversee and manage your entire transaction.
Fly first class. Sit back and receive amazing.
My Clients have spoken! See what my clients are saying about me...click here.
Recipient of the RE/MAX HALL OF FAME Award.
Top 10 Competitive Advantages of Using David Stoddard and his Amazing Team
1. Full Time, Full Service- Full time professionals at your service. Our full time focus is on you!
2. Team Concept - Our Team focus is the creation of lifetime clients.
3. Branding - RE/MAX is the most recognized real estate brand in the world.
4. No one in the world sells more homes than RE/MAX!
5. Marketing - A powerful professional print marketing strategy, a digital marketing strategy with a powerful professional social media presence; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
6. Testimonials - Written by many of our Happy Clients!
7. Designations and Education - Continuous education to lead the marketplace.
8. Experience - Many, many years of cumulative experience to help our clients achieve their buying, selling and investment goals.
9. Consultations - We take the time to spend with our Clients to educate them on the processes of buying and selling well ahead of time. We utilize the power of spreadsheets ; personal budgeting, cash-flows, closing costs, net-out for sellers. Numbers do not lie when planning a real estate purchase or sale.
10. RE/MAX Network - 120,000 agents in 110 countries on 6 continents in over 7000 offices with over 40 languages spoken.